Find cheap hotels in Spanga
Hotels from £63
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Spanga
Most frequently booked hotels in Spanga
Finding Spanga Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Spanga? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Spanga has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Spanga include:
- Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby
- Drottningholm Palace
- Djursholm Castle
- Stockholm City Hall
- Royal Swedish Opera
- Taby Centrum
When making plans for your trip to Spanga, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Spanga?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Spanga, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Spanga are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas February and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Spanga is 17 mm.