Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine with ocean views at Caper Grill Resturant, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to body treatments, aromatherapy or thalassotherapy at the spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and bar to the room service
- Just a 5-minute drive from Bacvice Beach and 5 minutes from Diocletian's Palace
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split ratings based on 30 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Great hotel with excellent facilities.
Little bit far from the city center.
Excellent hotel in Split
20 Aug 2019 by Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Dear guest, Thank you for evaluating your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. We are glad that your overall impression about our hotel is positive and we hope to welcome you back soon. Best regards, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
2 Jul 2019 by Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Dear guest, Thank you for evaluating your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. We are glad that we met all your expectations and we are looking forward to welcoming you again. Best regards, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
14 Jun 2019 by Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Dear guest, Thank you for evaluating your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. We are glad that we met all your expectations and we hope to welcome you back soon. All the best, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
14 Jun 2019 by Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Dear guest, Thank you for evaluating your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. Obviously we did not entirely meet your expectations this particular time and we are disappointed because of that. We will continue to work hard in order to improve our services and we hope that you will visit us again. All the best, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
6 May 2019 by Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Dear guest, Thank you for evaluating your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. We are glad that your overall impression about our hotel is positive and we hope to welcome you back soon. All the best, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
26 Apr 2019 by Jesper Vilsoe, General Manager
Dear guest, Thank you for taking your time to post a feedback regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us to this extent and that you absolutely loved our super breakfast buffet, the cleanliness of our property and the friendliness of our team members. We are looking forward to welcoming you again. All the best, Jesper Vilsoe, General Manager at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
30 Jan 2019 by Michael Caspar, General Manager
Sehr geehrter Gast, vielen Dank fuer die positive Bewertung Ihres Aufenthalts und ich freue mich sehr, dass wir einen positiven Eindruck hinterlassen haben. Ich habe mich natuerlich besonders ueber das Lob fuer unsere Mitarbeiter gefreut, immer wieder schoen zu lesen. Beste Gruesse aus Split, Michael Caspar General Manager Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
About the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, SplitLocation Put Trstenika 19, Split, Split-Dalmatia 21000
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split such as the outdoor pool and the indoor swimming pool. Free breakfast is available daily. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a kid's pool, a hot tub and a steam room. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Split hotel.
- 252 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 6964 sq ft of conference space
- 647 sq. m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Split (SPU) (21.8 km / 13.5 mi)
- Train station: Split Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split offers 252 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2018.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Caper Grill Resturant – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
The Fig Leaf Restaurant – This buffet restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine. Open daily.
The Mistral Restaurant – This beach fine-dining restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves lunch. Happy hour is offered. Open selected days.
The Mistral Bar – On-site bar. Happy hour is offered. Open selected days.
Pool Bar – This poolside bar only serves light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open selected days.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The on-site spa has 12 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HRK 405.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: HRK 265 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 10 per person, per night for adults; HRK 5 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HRK 420 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: HRK 110 per night
- Pet fee: HRK 265 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HRK 405.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Resort Split
- Radisson Blu Split
- Radisson Blu Resort
You should know
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.