Find cheap hotels in Spresiano
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Spresiano
Most frequently booked hotels in Spresiano
Finding Spresiano Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Spresiano? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Spresiano
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Spresiano, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these Spresiano hotels for the free breakfast:
- Thai Si
The following Spresiano hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Thai Si
Travellers who stayed at this Spresiano hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Thai Si
The city of Spresiano has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Spresiano include:
- Montello Shrine
- Conte Collalto
- San Salvatore Castle
- Chiesa di Santa Maria del Rovere
- Monigo Stadium
- Porta San Tomaso
When making plans for your trip to Spresiano, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Spresiano?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Spresiano, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Spresiano are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Spresiano is 33 mm.