Find cheap hotels in Springbrook
Hotels from £66
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Springbrook
Most frequently booked hotels in Springbrook
Finding Springbrook Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Springbrook? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Springbrook
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Springbrook, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Springbrook hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- The Mouses House Rainforest Retreat
The tucked away city of Springbrook is known for its jungles. Popular attractions in and around Springbrook include:
- Purling Brook Falls
- Springbrook Research Observatory
- Springbrook National Park
- Canyon Lookout
- Bilbrough Falls
- Best Of All Lookout
- Sea World
When arranging your Springbrook getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Springbrook?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Springbrook, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Springbrook are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and February, whereas September and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Springbrook is 32 mm.