Find cheap hotels in St Agnes
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in St Agnes
Most frequently booked hotels in St Agnes
Finding St Agnes Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to St Agnes? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring St Agnes
The city of St Agnes has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around St Agnes include:
- The Garrison and Star Castle
- Isles of Scilly Museum
- Buzza Tower
- Harry’s Walls
- Bant's Carn Burial Chamber and Halangy Down Ancient Village
- Rushy Bay
- Tresco Abbey Gardens
When is the Best Time to Explore St Agnes?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to St Agnes, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in St Agnes are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in St Agnes is 26 mm.