Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy regional cuisine while dining at The Brasserie
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 3-minute drive from Hertfordshire County Showground and 7 minutes from The Snow Centre
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 858 reviews
About the Aubrey ParkLocation Hemel Hempstead Road, St Albans, England AL3 7AF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Aubrey Park. Free self parking is available.
- 137 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LTN-Luton) (14.7 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Harpenden Station (6.8 km / 4.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Aubrey Park offers 137 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per day.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aubrey Park Hotel
- Aubrey Park Hotel St Albans
- Aubrey Park St Albans
- Ramada Hemel Hempstead / St Albans Hotel Hemel Hempstead
- Aubrey Park
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).