- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vernon Worthen Park
- 11 min walk
- St. George Art Museum
- 11 min walk
- Pioneer Park
- 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Econo Lodge St George is located in St. George. Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum and McQuarrie Memorial Pioneer Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dixie Red Hills Golf Club and St. George Golf Club. Laser Mania Family Fun Center and Fiesta Family Fun Center are also worth visiting. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Vernon Worthen Park - 11 min walk
- St. George Art Museum - 11 min walk
- St. George Tabernacle - 13 min walk
- Dixie State University - 17 min walk
- Pioneer Park - 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Red Ginger – Family restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Econo Lodge St George
Food and drink
Payless get a crappy room / Mystery Lights
I was not happy to learn that if I wanted to change rooms to be located in the heart of the motel I would have to pay more??? My room was around the corner in the back of the motel. I have learned a lesson and see a pattern. I also was kind of surprised that when we left the room we had 1 light on (we were coming back late) and all the lights were on when we got back???? Kind of creepy !!!!!!! Not sure how this happened????? Also its time to replace some of your towels, two looked dirty.