- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dixie State University
- 14 min walk
- Pioneer Park
- 19 min walk
- St. George Musical Theater
- 19 min walk
- St. George, UT (SGU)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. George, Motel 6 St George is on the Strip and near the airport. Sand Hollow State Park and Vernon Worthen Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Laser Mania Family Fun Center and Fiesta Family Fun Center. Sand Hollow Aquatic Center and Staheli Family Farm are also worth visiting.
- Dixie State University - 14 min walk
- Pioneer Park - 19 min walk
- St. George Musical Theater - 19 min walk
- Vernon Worthen Park - 3 min drive
- St. George Art Museum - 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 19 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 St George
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The curtains didn't fully block the hallway light, which was a bit inconvenient at night. Also, the showers seemed to be designed for tall individuals as the head wasn't adjustable and no matter where I stood the water was right at face level, which was not terribly pleasant. However, aside from those two minor details, the room was clean and comfortable, and I enjoyed my stay.