- Liked: Staff & service
- Fiesta Family Fun Center
- 13 min walk
- St. George Utah Temple
- 20 min walk
- Vernon Worthen Park
- 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. George, Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT is in the business district and connected to the convention centre. St. George Tabernacle and Brigham Young Winter Home are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Southgate Golf Club and Dixie Red Hills Golf Club. Fiesta Family Fun Center and Laser Mania Family Fun Center are also worth visiting.
- Fiesta Family Fun Center - 13 min walk
- St. George Utah Temple - 20 min walk
- Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum - 2 min drive
- St. George Tabernacle - 2 min drive
- Vernon Worthen Park - 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Green Iguana – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open on selected days.
About this property
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It as easy to get to from the freeway and fairly centrally located. Housekeeping efforts were a little lacking. Breakfast was good and hot. Normal breakfast food offerings. Plenty of hot coffee!