Find cheap hotels in St. George
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in St. George
Most frequently booked hotels in St. George
Finding St. George Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to St. George? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring St. George
The city of St. George has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around St. George include:
- Oaks of St.George Golf Club
- Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead
- Apollo Valley Golf Club
- Northfield Golf Centre
- Northridge Municipal Golf Course and Learning Centre
- Myrtleville House Museum
- Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre
When making plans for your trip to St. George, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore St. George?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit St. George, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in St. George are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in St. George is 31 mm.