Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, facials or Ayurvedic treatments at Ayush Wellness Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 2-minute drive from Jersey Museum & Art Gallery and a few minutes from Elizabeth Castle
- Free local-area shuttle service
Hotel de France ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel de France
Nice hotel near to town with Spa facilities
Very convenient for Town
Could be nice hotel.
Lovely hotel with beautiful gardens
Excellent Hotel with fabulous spar
About the Hotel de FranceLocation St Saviour's Road, St. Helier, Jersey JE1 7XP
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 16 December and 03 January.
Hotel de France offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel de France. Free self parking is available. This 4-star St. Helier hotel is smoke free.
- 126 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1866
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Jersey (JER) (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel de France offers 126 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 15-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This St. Helier hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Garden View Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
Saffrons – This fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Lounge Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Ayush Wellness Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children under 16 years old are allowed in the Spa until 6 PM and must be accompanied by an adult. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel France St. Helier
- France St. Helier
- Hotel France St. Saviour
- France St. Saviour
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.