Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body scrubs, hot stone massages or body treatments at the spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Jersey Museum & Art Gallery and Elizabeth Castle
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 981 reviews
About the The Club Hotel and SpaLocation Green Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 4UH
The Club Hotel and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A hot tub, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the family-friendly The Club Hotel and Spa. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star St. Helier hotel.
- 46 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Jersey (JER) (8.3 km / 5.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Club Hotel and Spa offers 46 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars (stocked with some free items). Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels, video game consoles and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Portable fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bohemia – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The on-site spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.50 and GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 24.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Club Hotel St. Helier
- Club St. Helier
You should know
- The Club Hotel and Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.