Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine with ocean views at Sirocco Restaurant, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 5 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the room service and bar
- Steps from Jersey Museum & Art Gallery and 9 minutes on foot from Elizabeth Castle
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 2730 reviews
About the The Royal YachtLocation Weighbridge, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 3NF
The Royal Yacht offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the romantic The Royal Yacht. This 4-star St. Helier hotel is smoke free.
- 109 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- English breakfast (free)
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Jersey (JER) (7.8 km / 4.9 mi)
The Royal Yacht offers 109 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Sirocco Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this diner specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Cafe Zephyr – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
The Grill – This steakhouse specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who require an extra bed or a crib during their stay must notify the hotel in advance of arrival. Contact information is provided on the email received after booking via this Web site.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Yacht Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.