- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Porthminster Beach
- 1 min walk
- St Ives Harbour
- 4 min walk
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- 5 min walk
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Pedn Olva is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Those looking for an activity can check out St Ives Harbour, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Porthminster Beach and St. Michael's Mount. Paradise Park and JungleBarn and Jubilee Pool are also worth visiting.
- Porthminster Beach - 1 min walk
- St Ives Harbour - 4 min walk
- Barbara Hepworth Museum - 5 min walk
- Tate St. Ives - 9 min walk
- St Ives Museum - 10 min walk
- St Ives Station - 8 min walk
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Our stay at Pedn Olva
This hotel has the best location by far. The view of Porthminster beach from our bedroom window was amazing! The views having breakfast were excellent. Very good selection for breakfast.