- Heritage Quay
- 2 min walk
- St. John's Cathedral
- 6 min walk
- Antigua Botanical Gardens
- 15 min walk
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St John's, Heritage Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Hermitage Bay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Dickenson Bay Beach and Jolly Beach. Antigua Botanical Gardens and Stingray City are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Heritage Quay - 2 min walk
- St. John's Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Antigua Botanical Gardens - 15 min walk
- Runaway Bay Beach - 4 min drive
- Dickenson Bay Beach - 5 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Location is the most positive thing about this property - two minute walk to Heritage Quay and redcliffe Quay. Friendly and helpful manager, Mr Nicholas and his staff. Facilities could do with a facelift and general upgrading. Lovely big room space, soap etc replenished regularly.