- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dickenson Bay Beach
- 3 min walk
- Runaway Bay Beach
- 13 min walk
- Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT)
- 5 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St John's, Siboney Beach Club is near the airport and on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Hermitage Bay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Dickenson Bay Beach and Jolly Beach. Antigua Botanical Gardens and Springhill Riding Club are also worth visiting.
- Dickenson Bay Beach - 3 min walk
- Runaway Bay Beach - 13 min walk
- St. John's Cathedral - 4 min drive
- Heritage Quay - 5 min drive
- Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT) - 5 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coconut Grove – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Siboney Beach Club
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
The rooms were nice. The bathroom smelled like dirty water. Staff at the front desk was great. Some of the staff at the restaurant were rude. Also I was very very upset because check in on expedia says 2PM and when I arrived they told me check in was at 3pm.