- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Dickenson Bay Beach
- 2 min walk
- Runaway Bay Beach
- 3 min drive
- Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT)
- 5 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St John's, Starfish Halcyon Cove Resort Antigua-All Inclusive is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Hermitage Bay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Dickenson Bay Beach and Jolly Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Recreation Ground or Sir Vivian Richards Stadium.
- Dickenson Bay Beach - 2 min walk
- Runaway Bay Beach - 3 min drive
- Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology (ABIIT) - 5 min drive
- Fort Bay Beach - 6 min drive
- Hodges Bay - 7 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Arawak Terrace – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Warri Pier – Serves dinner daily.
- Carib Grill and Bar – Beachfront bar. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Starfish Halcyon Cove Resort Antigua-All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property looks like it has not had any investment in its condition for 20 years. The food was average to poor, the condition of the rooms was poor, the gym was dirty and under equipped and the staff, with one or two suggestions, was complacent and of limited assistance. For $300 a night, I would hope you can do better in Antigua. If not, I would look for another island.