Renovations + Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 06 January 2020 until 20 July 2020 (completion date subject to change).
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 10 meeting rooms available. Spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star St. Louis hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 30000 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) (16.1 km / 10 mi)
Metro station: Forsyth Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, bathrobes, slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.50 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Clayton
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis Hotel Clayton
- St. Louis Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Saint Louis
- Ritz-Carlton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Clayton, Saint Louis, MO
- Ritz-Carlton St. Louis
- The Ritz Carlton St. Louis
- The Ritz Carlton, St Louis
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis St. Louis
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Hotel St. Louis
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/St.-Louis-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-St.-Louis.h6132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /St.-Louis-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-St.-Louis.h6132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Problem accessing the absolute URL "https://www.ebookers.com/St.-Louis-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-St.-Louis.h6132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&". java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://www.ebookers.com/St.-Louis-Hotels-The-Ritz-Carlton,-St.-Louis.h6132-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&