Find cheap hotels in St. Marys
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in St. Marys
Most frequently booked hotels in St. Marys
Finding St. Marys Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to St. Marys? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in St. Marys
When you're thinking about where to stay in St. Marys, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this St. Marys hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Atlantic
Exploring St. Marys
The city of St. Marys has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around St. Marys include:
- Harry’s Walls
- Buzza Tower
- Isles of Scilly Museum
- Bant's Carn Burial Chamber and Halangy Down Ancient Village
- The Garrison and Star Castle
- Tresco Abbey Gardens
- St. Martin's Vineyard
When is the Best Time to Explore St. Marys?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore St. Marys, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in St. Marys are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and October, whereas July and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in St. Marys is 26 mm.