Find cheap hotels in St. Peter's
Hotels from £77
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in St. Peter's
Most frequently booked hotels in St. Peter's
Finding St. Peter's Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to St. Peter's? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring St. Peter's
The city of St. Peter's has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around St. Peter's include:
- Woodlands Beach
- Montserrat Volcano Observatory
- Lime Kiln Beach
- Little Bay
- Rendezvous Beach
- Foxes Bay Beach
- Soufriere Hills Volcano
When making plans for your holiday in St. Peter's, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Plymouth (MNI-Gerald's Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore St. Peter's?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore St. Peter's, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in St. Peter's are typically October and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 153 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 389 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 311 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in St. Peter's is 1092 mm.