- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Dulles Town Center and Reston Town Center. Ready for a night out? Consider Old Ox Brewery and Lost Rhino Brewing Company.
- Burke Centre Station - 35 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- DoubleTree Restaurant/Bar – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Everything was fine, until we found that the bathroom wasn’t heated!! And there were no USB ports for charging devices. Ridiculous!