Find cheap hotels in Stockholm
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Stockholm
Most frequently booked hotels in Stockholm
Finding Stockholm Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Stockholm? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Stockholm has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Stockholm include:
- Franklin Mineral Museum
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum
- Granite Peak Quad
- Hidden Valley Ski Resort
- Mountain Creek Waterpark
- Mountain Creek Ski Resort
- Lafayette Mill Antiques Center
When making plans for your trip to Stockholm, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Stockholm?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Stockholm, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Stockholm are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and April, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 254 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 348 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 320 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 294 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Stockholm is 1216 mm.