Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Ristorante Luigi
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Etihad Stadium and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Manchester Arena
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 611 reviews
About the Alma Lodge Hotel & RestaurantLocation 149 Buxton Road, Stockport, England SK2 6EL
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 5000 square feet (465 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Alma Lodge Hotel & Restaurant also features multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. Self parking is free. This 3-star Stockport hotel is smoke free.
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- 5000 sq ft of conference space
- 465 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1900
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.2 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Davenport Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Alma Lodge Hotel & Restaurant offers 52 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Stockport hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Ristorante Luigi – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Debit cards
- Alma Lodge Hotel Stockport
- Alma Lodge Hotel
- Alma Stockport
- Alma Hotel Stockport
- Alma Lodge Hotel Stockport, Greater Manchester
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.