Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer kitchens, flat-screen TVs and electric kettles
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a terrace
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the bathrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Kingsley Bird & Falconry Centre and 13 minutes from Alton Towers
The Railway Inn ratings based on 2 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Railway Inn
About the The Railway InnLocation Froghall, Stoke-on-Trent, England ST10 2HA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Railway Inn also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Stoke-on-Trent bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Pool or billiards table
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
The Railway Inn offers 5 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Accommodation at this 3-star bed & breakfast has kitchens. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Railway Inn has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 10 for check-in after 11 PM
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Railway Inn Stoke-on-Trent