- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Caldon Canal
- 18 min walk
- Alton Towers
- 14 min drive
- Ilam Park
- 20 min drive
- Manchester (MAN)
- 64 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Stoke-on-Trent, The Railway Inn is near theme parks. Saint Oswald's Church and Tissington Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Trentham Gardens and Kingsley Bird & Falconry Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Uttoxeter Racecourse or Vale Park.
- Caldon Canal - 18 min walk
- Alton Towers - 14 min drive
- Ilam Park - 20 min drive
- Gladstone Pottery Museum - 20 min drive
- Northwood Stadium - 20 min drive
- Blythe Bridge Station - 16 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 80 min drive
About this property
The Railway Inn
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The unique thing about this property was the spiders nests and webs with the thrown in blue bottles. I know its nearly Halloween. But this place had its real live props. Don't let the towel swans fool you in the picture. It's stinking.