Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Shakespeare Monument and 7 minutes on foot from Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon
17 May 2019 by Susie
Thank you for your review
Nice hotel, good food, shame theirs no Spa.
Well placed hotel for town centre
Nice ground floor
Fantastic hotel breakfast absolutely divine.
About the Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon AvonLocation Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, England CV37 6YR
As a guest of Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 2207 square feet (205 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the eco-friendly Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Stratford-upon-Avon hotel.
- 1 building
- 259 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2207 sq ft of conference space
- 205 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (42.8 km / 26.6 mi)
- Train station: Stratford-Upon-Avon Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon offers 259 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Riverside Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Terrace Bar and Lounge – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Stratford Upon Avon Hotel
- Holiday Inn Stratford Upon Avon
- Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.