- Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Swan Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Shakespeare Houses
- 10 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Stratford-upon-Avon, Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon is near a train station. Charlecote Park and St Nicholas Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Stratford Butterfly Farm and Hill Close Gardens. Kiftsgate Court Gardens and Hatton Country World are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Stratford Butterfly Farm - 6 min walk
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre - 7 min walk
- Swan Theatre - 7 min walk
- Birthplace Museum - 7 min walk
- Shakespeare Houses - 10 min walk
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Station - 16 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Riverside Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Terrace Bar and Lounge – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We stayed at this hotel as we were away for husbands birthday! The room was nice but the air conditioning was very noisy and so we had to turn it off to allow a quiet sleep making room go cold ! We were moved for 2nd night air con was quieter but t v wasn’t a good picture !! Also disappointed that both days we could use the spa as it was cold !