- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Stratford Butterfly Farm
- 4 min walk
- Swan Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Stratford-upon-Avon, Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel is in the historical district. Warwick Castle and Shakespeare Monument are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Broadway Golf Club and Feldon Valley Golf Course. Stratford Butterfly Farm and Hill Close Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Stratford Butterfly Farm - 4 min walk
- Swan Theatre - 8 min walk
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre - 9 min walk
- Courtyard Theatre - 10 min walk
- Shakespeare Houses - 14 min walk
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Station - 18 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Manor Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Blue Lounge – Restaurant. Serves lunch.
- Manor Bar – Bar. Serves lunch.
About this property
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel
Food and drink
Moved to alternative accommodation
We didn't stay there in the end as we were told by phone that we had been moved to the sister hotel - The Swan's Nest - on the afternoon of our arrival. The reason given was an incident of flooding at the Alveston Manor. We were very disappointed as we had been looking forward to using the leisure facilities- in particular the swimming pool. The standard of service in the dining room and the quality of breakfast left much to be desired. Based on our experience we would not recommend the Swan's Nest Hotel to travellers.