- Birthplace Museum
- 5 min walk
- Stratford-upon-Avon College
- 5 min walk
- Shakespeare Houses
- 11 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Stratford-upon-Avon, The DoubleTree by Hilton Stratford-upon-Avon is in the city centre and near a train station. Birthplace Museum and Royal Shakespeare Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Stratford Butterfly Farm and Hill Close Gardens. Hatton Country World and Kiftsgate Court Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Birthplace Museum - 5 min walk
- Stratford-upon-Avon College - 5 min walk
- Hall's Croft - 9 min walk
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre - 11 min walk
- Shakespeare Houses - 11 min walk
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Station - 5 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Quills – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Lounge Bar – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
The DoubleTree by Hilton Stratford-upon-Avon
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely stay here. Good location. Warm, comfortable room. Good breakfast. However, we had to move our used breakfast dishes onto another table as, for some unknown reason, the female waiting staff completely ignored us. She attended other tables by clearing away their dishes and engaging in conversation and even offering extra tea and coffee. Appalling service. Disappointing for a Doubletree. We’d loom elsewhere in future.