Find cheap hotels in Strica
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Strica
Most frequently booked hotels in Strica
Finding Strica Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Strica? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Strica?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Strica, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Strica are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and March, whereas August and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Strica is 32 mm.