Find cheap hotels in Summerholm
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Summerholm
Most frequently booked hotels in Summerholm
Finding Summerholm Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Summerholm? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Summerholm has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Summerholm include:
- Hatton Vale Golf Club
- Rosewood Railway Museum
- The University of Queensland - Gatton Campus
- Queensland Raceway
- Willowbank Raceway
- Wivenhoe Dam
When making plans for your trip to Summerholm, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Brisbane, QLD (BNE) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Summerholm?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Summerholm, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Summerholm are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Summerholm is 35 mm.