Find cheap hotels in Suphan Buri
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Suphan Buri
Most frequently booked hotels in Suphan Buri
Finding Suphan Buri Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Suphan Buri? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 17 Suphan Buri hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Suphan Buri
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Suphan Buri, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Suphan Buri hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Baan Klai Ruen Keang Resort
Exploring Suphan Buri
The city of Suphan Buri has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Suphan Buri include:
- Suphanburi Provincial Stadium
- Banharn-Jamsai Tower
- Purple Springs National Park
- Sam Chuk Old Market
- Princess Mother Commemoration Forest Park
When making plans for your trip to Suphan Buri, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Suphan Buri?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Suphan Buri, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Suphan Buri are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 376 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Suphan Buri is 1154 mm.