Find cheap hotels in Sutivan
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sutivan
Most frequently booked hotels in Sutivan
Finding Sutivan Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Sutivan? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 11 Sutivan hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sutivan
When you're deciding where to stay in Sutivan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Sutivan hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Lemongarden
These Sutivan hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Hotel Lemongarden
- BRETIA apartments & more
The city of Sutivan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sutivan include:
- Church of St. Roko
- Brac Island
- Diocletian's Palace
- Mestrovic Gallery
- Cathedral of Saint Domnius
- Gregory of Nin Statue
- Salona Ruins
When making plans for your holiday in Sutivan, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Brac Island (BWK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sutivan?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Sutivan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sutivan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Sutivan is 32 mm.