Find cheap hotels in Suze-la-Rousse
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Suze-la-Rousse
Most frequently booked hotels in Suze-la-Rousse
Finding Suze-la-Rousse Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Suze-la-Rousse? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Suze-la-Rousse
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Suze-la-Rousse, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Suze-la-Rousse hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Hotel La Bastide St Bach
The city of Suze-la-Rousse has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Suze-la-Rousse include:
- Chateau de Suze La Rousse
- University of Wine
- Jean-Henri Fabre Museum
- Triumphal Arch of Orange
- Orange Amphitheatre
- Barry Troglodyte Village
When making plans for your holiday in Suze-la-Rousse, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Avignon (AVN-Caumont) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Suze-la-Rousse?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Suze-la-Rousse, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Suze-la-Rousse are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas February and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Suze-la-Rousse is 26 mm.