Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, DVD players and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served at weekends
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include newspapers, a meeting room and a terrace
- 12 minutes by car from Oxwich Castle and 11 minutes from Rhossili Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 413 reviews
About the Fairyhill HotelLocation Fairyhill, Swansea, Wales SA3 1BS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served on weekends. Public spaces have free WiFi. The luxury Fairyhill Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free. This 5-star Swansea inn is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (98 km / 60.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fairyhill Hotel offers 8 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast on weekends from 12:30 PM to 12:30 PM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairyhill Hotel Reynoldston
- Oldwalls Gower Apartment
- Oldwalls Gower Apartment Swansea
- Oldwalls Gower Swansea
- Fairyhill Reynoldston
- Fairyhill Hotel Swansea
- Fairyhill Swansea
- Fairyhill Hotel Inn
- Fairyhill Hotel Swansea
- Fairyhill Hotel Inn Swansea
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.