Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Bar & Grill
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Swansea Beach and 6 minutes on foot from LC Swansea
Swansea Marriott Hotel ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Swansea Marriott Hotel
13 May 2018 by Hannah
Dear Martin, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Swansea Marriott. We take pride in providing our guests with excellent customer service, and we apologise for having fallen short of your expectations during your stay. We have passed on your feedback to ensure the issues you encountered during your stay are rectified. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel should your future travels bring you back to Swansea, Kind Regards Hannah
4 Apr 2018 by Hannah
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Swansea Marriott. We are sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay and have passed your feedback on to the rest of the team. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel should your future travels bring you back to Swansea, Kind Regards
Close to town centre and other amenities.
Nice hotel close to amenities and beach
Lovely hotel on the seafront
Great location, right next to the beach and town.
About the Swansea Marriott HotelLocation Maritime Quarter, Swansea, Wales SA1 3SS
Swansea Marriott Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 6 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Swansea Marriott Hotel also features concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Swansea hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) (72 km / 44.7 mi)
- Train station: Swansea Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Swansea Marriott Hotel offers 119 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 49-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.65 for adults and GBP 7.85 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Swansea Marriott Hotel
- Swansea Marriott
- Swansea Marriott Hotel Wales
- Marriott Swansea
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.