Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at 14Twelve Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the proximity to public transport
- Just a 5-minute drive from Swindon Designer Outlet and a few minutes from Lydiard Park
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 455 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton SwindonLocation Great Western Way Lydiard Fields, Swindon, England SN5 8UZ
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 8913 square feet (828 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon was completed in 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Swindon hotel.
- 1 building
- 171 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 8913 sq ft of conference space
- 828 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Swindon Station (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon offers 171 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
14Twelve Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Swindon
- Hilton Swindon Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Swindon
- Hotel Swindon
- Swindon Hilton
- Swindon Hilton Hotel
- Swindon Hotel
- Swindon Hotel Hilton
- Hilton International Swindon
- Hilton Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon Hilton International
- DoubleTree Hilton Swindon Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Swindon
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).