Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 3 bars/lounges
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Swindon and Cricklade Railway and 10 minutes from Swindon Designer Outlet
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 852 reviews
About the Swindon Blunsdon House Hotel, BW Premier CollectionLocation Blunsdon, Swindon, England SN26 7AS
Swindon Blunsdon House Hotel, BW Premier Collection offers its guests an indoor pool, a kid's pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Swindon Blunsdon House Hotel, BW Premier Collection. Self parking is free. This 4-star Swindon hotel is smoke free.
- 108 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (92.7 km / 57.6 mi)
- Train station: Swindon Station (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Swindon Blunsdon House Hotel, BW Premier Collection offers 108 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bathrobes. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
Flame – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tawny's – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Blunsdon House Hotel Swindon
- Swindon Blunsdon House Hotel BW Premier Collection
- Best Western Plus Blunsdon House Swindon
- Best Western Plus Blunsdon House
- Best Western Plus Swindon Blunsdon House
- Swindon Best Western
- Best Western Swindon
- Blunsdon House Hotel BW Premier Collection
- Swindon Blunsdon House BW Premier Collection
- Blunsdon House BW Premier Collection
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.