Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking and Motorhome/coach/lorry parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Bar & Grill
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with deep-tissue massages, manicures and pedicures or body treatments at The Thyme Treatment Rooms
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 5-minute drive from Swindon Designer Outlet and 6 minutes from Museum of the Great Western Railway
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 842 reviews
About the Swindon Marriott HotelLocation Pipers Way, Swindon, England SN3 1SH
Swindon Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 9192 square feet (854 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly Swindon Marriott Hotel. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Swindon hotel.
- 1 building
- 156 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 9192 sq ft of conference space
- 854 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (77 km / 47.9 mi)
- Train station: Swindon Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Swindon Marriott Hotel offers 156 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. 49-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Thyme Treatment Rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 13.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Hotel Swindon
- Marriott Swindon
- Swindon Marriott
- Swindon Marriott Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.