Located in Darling Harbour within a mile (2 km) of Circular Quay, Hyatt Regency Sydney is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge. This 648-room, 4.5-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a rooftop terrace. It's in central Sydney and also close to Sydney Opera House and University of Sydney.
In addition to a restaurant onsite, there is also a lobby lounge where you can enjoy a drink. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All of Hyatt Regency Sydney's 648 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and minibars. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport down comforters. Other amenities include coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and safes.
At Hyatt Regency Sydney, guests have access to a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-out. If you drive, self parking is AUD 55.00 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. This family-friendly hotel also has free newspapers.
- Close to Circular Quay
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Hotel amenities include complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, an onsite bar and restaurant, room service during scheduled hours, luggage storage, concierge services, a rooftop terrace, tours/ticket assistance, and 24-hour airport transportation. Hotel parking is available directly opposite the hotel entrance on Sussex Street. Guests who require parking should see the Commissionaire at the hotel entrance to obtain a parking ticket. Free WiFi is also available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 648
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The Restaurant - Serves upscale, contemporary Australian cuisine with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Buffet breakfast is served 6:30 AM-10 AM Monday to Friday, and 6:30 AM-11 AM on Saturday and Sunday; a la carte lunch is served noon-2:30 PM daily; and a la carte dinner is served from 6 PM to 10:30 PM every night.
The Lobby Bar – Guests can enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning in the ground-floor lobby lounge, or unwind with a light lunch and drinks later in the day. A varied selection of small plates and an extensive list of fine wines are served in the evening. Open daily from 6 AM to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests at Hyatt Regency Sydney receive complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, located just around the corner on Market Street. Fitness center amenities include treadmills, cross-trainers, and an extensive range of free weights and personal training options.
Approximately 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, a scenic running and walking track extends from the Sydney Opera House through the Royal Botanic Gardens and along the harbour. A 10-minute taxi ride away is Centennial Park, offering extensive running and walking tracks in addition to horse riding, with golfing and tennis options close by.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 55.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Four Points Sheraton Darling Harbour Sydney
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sheraton Sydney
- Hyatt Regency Sydney Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.