Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute walk from Sydney Town Hall and 9 minutes on foot from International Convention Centre Sydney
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
About the PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, SydneyLocation 150 Day St, Sydney, NSW 2000
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 340 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1985
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.3 km / 10.8 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Town Hall Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney offers 340 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney has 2 restaurants on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38.00 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney Hotel
- PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney
- Parkroyal Darling Harbour Sydney Hotel Sydney
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.