Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Capitol Theatre and Paddy's Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 2367 reviews
About the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney CentralLocation Corner of George And Quay Streets, Haymarket, NSW 2000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 3229 square feet (300 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Haymarket hotel is smoke free.
- 116 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 3229 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Central Light Rail Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central offers 116 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Straits Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
WiFi Policy: Up to 100mbs data is complimentary per 24 hours, per room; up to 4 devices can connect. Additional data is available for the remainder of the 24 hour period (surcharge).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
- Rendezvous Sydney Central
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.