Popular property highlights
Located in Sydney Central Business District, Swissotel Sydney is next to popular attractions like Westfield Shopping Centre and Sydney Tower. This 369-room, 5-star hotel has a full-service spa along with an outdoor pool and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Sydney, the hotel is also a short walk from Queen Victoria Building and Strand Arcade.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in local cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Swissotel Sydney's 369 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and safes. LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay films, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hairdryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
At Swissotel Sydney, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Parking is available for AUD 45.00 per day (AUD 80 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 8 meeting rooms.
- Close to Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- On-site dining
In addition to a full-service spa, Swissotel Sydney features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2015.
Swissotel Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jpb – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
Crossroads – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 4 treatment rooms.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD42.00 and AUD42.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD75.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel
- Swissotel Sydney
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Swissotel Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Swissotel Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.