Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy local cuisine at Silvester's, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club, yoga classes and aerobics classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Circular Quay and The Rocks Markets
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 2325 reviews
About the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular QuayLocation 30 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 16619 square feet (1544 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 595 guestrooms or units
- 32 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 16619 sq ft of conference space
- 1544 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Wynyard Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay offers 595 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Sydney hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Silvester's – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Three Bottle Man – This Cafe specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 59 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 70 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel Circular Quay
- Harbour Marriott Hotel
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Circular Quay
- Harbour Marriott
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.