Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, 2 coffee shops/cafés and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a sauna and bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Stanley Street and 5 minutes on foot from Australian Museum
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Sydney Boulevard Hotel
18 May 2019 by Hotel Management
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear that you are happy with our view and hope you had an enjoyable time in Sydney with us. However, I am disappointed to hear that our staff was unfriendly. We strive to provide best service to our guest and we pride ourselves on providing the best service to our guest. I will take your feedback on board and work for better outcome. Warm regards, Hotel Management
1 May 2019 by Hotel Manager
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Well positioned for finger quay and botanical gdns
New Years Eve
Good hotel location but poor breakfast
I'm very satisfied with my stay.
first Visit to Sydney
Just what's needed
Situated in between all the main areas but beware hilly walks
About the The Sydney Boulevard HotelLocation 90 William Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, along with 2 coffee shops/cafés. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 5156 square feet (479 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly The Sydney Boulevard Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. A round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star East Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 270 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 2 coffee shops
- 5156 sq ft of conference space
- 479 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (11.4 km / 7.1 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Metro station: Kings Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel offers 270 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This East Sydney hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered from 6 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization 5-7 days prior to arrival for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking; full payment will be charged at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sydney Boulevard Hotel Woolloomooloo
- Sydney Boulevard Woolloomooloo
You should know
- The Sydney Boulevard Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.