Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, first-run films and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at La Terrazza sul Mare, a fine-dining restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 4-minute walk from Temple of Apollo and 6 minutes on foot from Cathedral of Syracuse
- Beach shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 774 reviews
About the Grand Hotel Ortigia SiracusaLocation Viale Mazzini, 12, Syracuse, SR 96100
You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a ride on the hotel's beach shuttle (surcharge). Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa such as the free kids' club, the hot tub and the steam room. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Syracuse hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1890
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) (62.2 km / 38.7 mi)
- Train station: Syracuse Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Beach shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa offers 58 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with first-run films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Syracuse hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- First-run films
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
La Terrazza sul Mare – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Roof Garden – On-site rooftop bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 18 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays in January, February and November. Guests that are exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa Syracuse
- Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa
- Grand Ortigia Siracusa Syracuse
- Grand Ortigia Siracusa
- Grand Hotel Ortigia Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Grand Hotel Syracuse
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.