Find cheap hotels in Tacoma
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tacoma
Most frequently booked hotels in Tacoma
Top budget Tacoma hotel deals
Top luxury Tacoma hotel deals
Finding Tacoma Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Tacoma? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Museum of Glass, Tacoma Dome and Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. You can choose among 195 Tacoma hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Tacoma, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Tacoma offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 4 airport hotels
- 53 budget hotels
- 84 family-friendly hotels
- 37 luxury hotels
- 52 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tacoma
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Tacoma, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Tacoma hotels for the free breakfast:
- Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way
- Clarion Hotel Federal Way - Seattle
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way
These Tacoma hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Comfort Inn Federal Way - Seattle
- Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma
Guests who stayed at these Tacoma hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Holiday Inn Tacoma Mall
- Hotel Murano
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tacoma / Puyallup
The city of Tacoma is known for its casinos, museums and entertainment. Popular attractions in and around Tacoma include:
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Dome
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
- Puyallup Fairgrounds
- Emerald Downs
- Court House Square
- Children's Museum of Tacoma
When arranging your Tacoma getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tacoma?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Tacoma, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tacoma are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are January and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 400 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 186 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 88 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 420 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tacoma is 1094 mm.