Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Guests speak favourably about the clean guestrooms and the bar
- 15 minutes by car from Bombay Sapphire Distillery and 5 minutes from The Vyne
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 18 reviews
About the The White Hart InnLocation White Hart Lane, Tadley, England RG26 5QA
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Tadley bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 7 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (58.2 km / 36.2 mi)
- Train station: Bramley Station (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The White Hart Inn offers 7 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Tuesday-Saturday: 4 PM-11 PM
Guests arriving outside normal reception hours should contact the property prior to arrival on the telephone number listed on the confirmation form.
Please note that this property provides breakfast every morning, and dinner is available from Tuesday to Saturday. The pub and kitchen are closed on Sundays and Mondays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Tuesday - Saturday: 4 PM - 11 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- White Hart Inn Tadley
- White Hart Tadley
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.