Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with showers and ceiling fans
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a shared microwave and a shared fridge
- 13.9 miles (22.3 km) from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and 13.9 miles (22.4 km) from Clear Water Bay Second Beach
About the (Sai Kung) YHA Pak Sha O Youth HostelLocation Hoi Ha Road, Pak Sha O, Tai Po,
As a guest of (Sai Kung) YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel, you'll find a BBQ, a garden, and a picnic area. WiFi is free in public spaces. (Sai Kung) YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel also features a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. This Tai Po hostel is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
(Sai Kung) YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a ceiling fan. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
At least 1 guest per booking of up to 4 guests must present a valid Youth Hostel Association (YHA) membership card at check-in. Guests who do not have membership may apply onsite. The fee is HKD 150 per application, valid for a 1-year membership. Fees subject to change without notice. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: HKD 30 for adults and HKD 30 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.