- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tainan Park
- 9 min walk
- Taiwanfu Chenghuan Temple
- 9 min walk
- Chihkan Tower
- 14 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tainan, Hotel Tainan is in the city centre and near a train station. Chihkan Tower and Tainan Confucian Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Shennong Street and Tainan Flower Night Market. Tainan Wu Garden and World Snake King Education Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Tainan Park - 9 min walk
- Taiwanfu Chenghuan Temple - 9 min walk
- National Museum of Taiwanese Literature - 11 min walk
- Fort Provintia - 13 min walk
- Chihkan Tower - 14 min walk
- Tainan Station - 3 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jade Room – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chinese Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Staffs are friendly and helpful. But the building is old, air con is difficult to adjust. The fridge made a lot of noise in frequent intervals. Traffic is convenient, food is good.